Violations and Compliance

Everyone makes mistakes. If they catch you when you do, you'll need help resolving the violation. If Michigan Liquor Control Commission Enforcement Staff or some other enforcement agency violates your Michigan Liquor Licensed business, give us a call. We can represent you at MLCC hearings and judicial proceedings to help dispose of your violation. Let us know what happened.

If you need help with a violation, CONTACT US by email. Let us know when the violation occurred, the nature of the violation and in which city did the violation occur. Or call us direct at (248) 246-8116. We'll see to it that you get the right representation with your violation.